- Polyethylene (hdpe) mono-block sea products, with an average material life span of 80-100 years (detected minimum life expectancy is 50 years), resistance to conditions such as corrosion and abrasion, is much longer lasting and cost-effective than materials such as fiber, polyester and wood .
- The friction resistance is high.
- It does not hold oil, seaweed and mussels.
- It is not affected by the sun since it has 100% UV additive.
- It is difficult to seriously damage a polyethylene boat. By its very nature, it resists impacts.
- It’s long-lasting.
High Impact Resistance
- It is elastic and resistant to cracking, breaking and wear.
- It is difficult to intentionally damage Pan’s Marine boats, which are the product of a manufacturing process in which material quality is kept to the highest standards.
Comfortable and Spacious
- Since the elasticity of the material structure is high, it absorbs tremors and vibrations while being used and provides a high comfortable cruise.
- Designed and engineered, by striving to take care of all possible needs of its users, to provide an enjoyable driving experience.
- Maintains its form up to 120 °C and is not affected.
- It is stable against all possible negativity.
No Problem with Rocks
- Its robust and long-lasting structure ensures the highest safety standards in all possible conditions.
Detail and Cleaning
- It does not hold seaweed, mussels or any marine organism; does not react with them.
- As maintenance, only washing is sufficient.
- 100% UV additive; does get affacted from the sun fresh water, salt water, acid, base.