Frequently Asked Questions
- Approximately 5 times more impact resistant than fiberglass.
- Resistant to cracking, breakage and wear.
- It is resistant to all chemicals thanks to its high chemical resistance.
- High resistance to friction.
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions.
- It has dielectric property.
- No harm to human health.
- It is odorless and tasteless.
Time and labor are undoubtedly the two most valuable things in the world, which has gained momentum in change and development over the past 50 years. Polyethylene boat allows you not to waste these two phenomena. Think about the labor, time and budget you've put into your boats to date. Here are our polyethylene boats that save you from this heavy load. It offers a safe, cost-free and labor-free sea life.
- Thank to its structure and its resistance to impacts, It is difficult to cause serious damage to a polyethylene boat.
- Its resistance to cracking, breakage and wear is very high.
- No maintenance costs, no maintenance required.
- It is environmentally friendly due to its recyclable.
- It is not affected by the sun due to its 100% UV contribution.
- No chemical reactions such as rust, corrosion and osmosis.
- Due to the material structure, the body absorbs vibrations and creates a smooth and quiet driving pleasure.
- 100% re-resyn up.
Yes, our products are CE documented.
Polyethylene is not a product that rots, rusts, swells and breaks easily due to its structure. After you use your boat, you can cover it with a tarpaulin to protect it from mud, dust, etc.
Since our products are UV-contributed, they are not affected by the abrasive effect of the sun's rays.
Yes, you can; With a simple heat gun, you can easily repair scratches and cracks that may occur when used against their purpose. You can also easily solve this in an auto tire repair shop.
P Due to its polyethylene structure, rust, moss, oil and mussels are not retained and are not affected by corrosion and osmosis. You can wash your boat in case of mud or dust.
Our products are covered by the 2-year warranty period determined by the Ministry of Commerce.